Eating healthy doesn’t have to be hard. Here are 9 healthy snacks to go to help you!
1. Greek Yogurt (1 container or 6 ounces recommended)
2. Whole Wheat Crackers and Peanut butter
3. Glass of Low-Fat Chocolate Milk – Perfect for taking care of that chocolate hankering…
4. Ricotta and Strawberries on a Whole Wheat Flat Bagel
5. 1-2 Wedges of Light Swiss Cheese and Sliced Cucumbers
6. Popcorn sprinkled with dark chocolate
7. 1 Banana
8. 18 Fat Free Pretzels
9. Jerky (Beef or Turkey)
Keep the hunger monster at bay between meals with these snacks. The most important thing to remember is PORTIONS. Portions will help you reach your goals!