Summer is here.. beat this heat with these delicious fruit infused water recipes! All the rage and HEALTHY too!
[Lemon and Mint Infused Water]
As one of the most simplest, fruit infused water options, Lemon and Mint water is delicious and one of my personal favorites! The crisp fresh mint leaves and the sunny taste of lemon make this drink hard to beat – PLUS it’s a great option to help with weight loss. WIN. WIN.
[Strawberry & Jalapeno Infused Water]
This is definitely a unique recipe, but it sounds delicious all the same. Give it a shot!
32 oz Ball Jar Recipe:
- 3 Organic Strawberries
- ¼ to ½ of a jalapeno pepper
Cut the top of the strawberries and de-seed the jalepenos using a plastic glove. (remember kids, safety first!)
Fill jar with cold water and infuse in refrigerator for 3-12 hours. Enjoy cold!
[Rosemary & Grapefruit Infused Water]
I will definitely have to try this one, sounds absolutely devine!
- Half of a grapefruit
- Several sprigs of rosemary (be generous with the rosemary)
Let sit overnight. Drink the next day.
[Citrus & Cucumber Infused Water]
- 2-3 liters water
- 2 large oranges, sliced
- 1 lemon, sliced
- ½ large cucumber, sliced
- 1 handful of fresh mint
- Put oranges, lemon and cucumber in the water pitcher. Using a long spoon, gently mash fruits/veggies; this will release more flavor.
- Take the mint, and gently mash it to release the natural oils; add to the pitcher.
- Add water to the pitcher, and stir to begin the infusion process.
- Drink/serve immediately, or store in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
*This water also tastes great when infused overnight; if doing so, consider removing the rinds from the lemon and oranges. This will cut down on the bitterness.
[Blackberry & Sage Infused Water]
You’ve got to try this one! Just add blackberries and sage to the bottom of your water pitcher and cover with ice and water. Enjoy!
I hope you enjoyed these easy recipes for delicious fruit infused water! If you have a favorite recipe that you like, comment below!