We’re always looking for new craft projects! These designs are extremely unique and they give us a chance to reuse plastic bottles without adding to the landfill! These are our favorite reuses for plastic bottles, which ones are your faves? Let us know in the comments!
1. Scoop for anything! Once cleaned you can use it for dog food, kitty litter, winter salt, fertilizer, and more!
2. Shoe Organizer: Who would have thought to use them to put your flats and other shoes in to keep them from getting squished and having to hunt for pairs!
3. DIY Ottoman
5. Plastic Bag Dispenser
6. Pretty Pin Cushions
7. Mini Storage Bottles for all of those tiny craft supplies or change, or anything else you can think of!
8. Even TINIER Storage for all of the little pieces of life! This would be great for a travel vitamin kit or a small jewelry holder.
9. Create beautiful masterpieces with your own Cherry Blossom Stamp
10. Want to create a way to float on the lake with the family? You could even transform this idea into a kiddie pool for the front yard…
11. Organize all of your pens, pencils, color pencils, paint brushes, crayons, markers and more!
12. Ribbon Dispenser
13. DIY Sprinkler
14. Plastic Bottle Bracelets for the Fashionista on a budget!
15. Crowns for your Princess or a special event
16. Rocket Power Jet Pack Costume or every day play!
17. Jewelry Stand