We’re always looking for ways to update our space. Whether your renting or you own your home, here are 10 easy projects to get you started. We’ve also recommended a few other articles that you may need after #10!
1. Create Cubbies in a Bookshelf
2. Pressed Botanical Garden
3. Create your own Gallery Wall
4. Can’t paint? Use a Slatted Closet Door for more storage OR paint it and make it a part of your art.
5. Give your fridge a make over!
6. Create your own Canopy bed
7. Hate the racket from next door? Install Noise Reduction Windows (storm windows are available too).
8. Dress up your windows! I can’t sew so I opted for second hand shopping to find the perfect curtains, there are no sew curtain options as well!
9. Fabric Accent Wall for your bookshelves or any other area you can dream of!
10. Create your own rolling cabinet for more storage!
Do you have Pallet Project Fever?? Then you need to see: The BEST 10 Pallet Projects for Kids
Want to recycle more and create unique touches for your home?? Then you need to see: 17 Creative Ways to Recycle Plastic Bottles
Need help organizing?? Then you need to see: 10 Vital Organization Hacks You Need Right Now!